132 Christiana MallGet Directions
Newark, Delaware 19702
Upcoming Sales & Events
11/26/2014 - 12/10/2014
ADT Home Security – Have a SAFE and HAPPY HOLIDAY!All Sales
11/20/2014 - 12/24/2014
Date Posted: 10/22/2014
A fashion forward, passionate individual with strong sales experience.
Date Posted: 11/12/2014
We currently have two positions available in our store.
Part time key holder position, and a part time holiday contingent position.
Apply within store
Date Posted: 10/7/2014
Banana Republic is searching for Brand Ambassadors. Our Brand Ambassadors are team players who are genuine, optimistic, joyful and responsible. They are knowledgeable about fashion and trend and passionate about the Banana Republic brand. If you have an in-service mindset, are dedicated to doing what’s right for our customers, are a good communicator and are creative at problem solving we want to hear from you!
HOW TO APPLY:
• Apply online at http://gapinc.com/jobsearch
• Please select Stores Sales, Stock and Visual
• Apply for Banana Republic Store Jobs
• Keyword: (Christiana Mall #8472)
Do what you love, love what you do. Work at Banana Republic.
Date Posted: 10/2/2014
Cinemark is looking for Star Performers to join our Team!
Fun work environment
Cutting edge technology
We’re currently seeking entry level full and part-time Assistant Managers.
Email your resume along with the employment application to email@example.com, ATTN: 1078 Management.
All candidates interested in working at our theatres, please click the link below to print an application and submit it to the local theatre for consideration.
Applications are being accepted in person at the Cinemark trailer located at 1200 Christiana Mall, Newark, DE 19702.
Hiring Full Time and Part time.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: 11/12/2014
We are looking for 2 PT Keyholders and one Sales Associate.
Apply in store.
Come join THE GLASS GALLERY for the 2014 Christmas Holiday Season
The Glass Gallery is America’s Premier blown glass gift retailer for over 35 years, offering beautiful hand blown glass gifts and crystal figurines. We are currently operating in over 144 malls in 30 states.
We are looking for friendly, outgoing personalities with an emphasis on customer service. Must enjoy talking with people while assisting with buying decisions, wrapping and packaging their gifts. Must be teachable and willing to learn our operational systems and procedures
Reasonable wages plus bonus and incentives. Also receive 50% employee discounts
Part time hours---day, evening and weekend shifts available.
November through January 5.
Must be at least 18 years of age and have 2 years of retail, sales, and/or customer service experience, ability to operate smart phone or tablet, ability to occasionally lift and move 40 lbs short distances and be on your feet and moving for 2-3 hours at a time.
Visit us online at….www.glassgallery.net to learn more
Click employment and apply to complete our online application
Date Posted: 10/8/2014
Invicta is looking for the best of the best full-time Assistant Store Manager for our incredible team in the Newark, DE area
Are you a top performer who is fun, creative, organized and energetic? Do you want more than a job and to truly have an impact on a legendary team every day? Do you have a passion for developing others to exceed their goals? If so, we want to talk to you!
To be considered for this position you must have a documented track record in a retail leadership position.
Retail leadership experience is a must!
Of course, open availability (including nights, weekends and holidays) is expected!
Apply in store with resume
Date Posted: 4/10/2014
Responsible for serving customers and selling merchandise. Provides courteous service to customers in a timely manner to generate sales and drive conversion by engaging customers with superior service and attention.
• Customer Focus
• Project a helpful, warm and friendly demeanor
• Deliver above and beyond service
• Act in the best interest of the customer
• Extend J.Crew discretionary services to customers and clients
People and Self Development
• Learn product knowledge utilizing all company tools including store meetings
• Be receptive to feedback to improve performance
• Understand and reflect current fashion
• Attend and participate at store meetings
Drive and Produce Results
• Maintain a 5% selling cost
• Maintain store standards in presentation, cleanliness, and organization
• Participate in achieving store Key Performance Indicator’s and other company goals
• Complete tasks in a timely manner with minimal supervision
• Live quality and adhere to code of ethics
• Minimize potential for loss by adhering to proper policy and procedure
• Check in with managers at the beginning and end of shift for updates and direction
• Engage customers and store team in a professional manner
• Provide solution-oriented feedback to store teams in an effective, constructive manner
• Seek creative solutions to challenges
• Adapt as necessary to the needs of the customer and the store environment
Foster Teamwork and Develop Partnerships
• Establish and maintain open lines of communication with management team and peers
• Help train new associates
• Support new initiatives
• Interface with all levels of management and associates in a manner that promotes learning and mutual respect
• High School diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform essential functions of the job.
• Must be 18 years old
• Strong eye for fashion
• Good verbal communication
• Ability to communicate effectively in order to relay product knowledge and services
• Ability to multi-task and service multiple customers
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays, overnights, weekends
• Physical requirements: lift/carry/move 40 lbs minimum including fixtures and product
• Ability to move around sales floor and be accessible to customers
We are currently looking for part-time sales associates at our store at Christiana Mall in Newark, DE. Please apply directly at our J.Crew Store.
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.Please forward your resume to Thurstoncircle@aol.com for consideration !
Assistant Store Manager @ J Jill in Christiana Mall About J.Jill J. Jill is a unique women's specialty clothing retailer. With a passionately devoted customer base , a talented and dedicated in-house design team continually creating new collections , and a rapidly expanding multichannel business , it's an exciting place to be.
What began in 1959 as one store in the Berkshires is now a national retailer of apparel , accessories and footwear. J.Jill uncomplicates a women's life by giving her a stylish , easy , ready-for-anything wardrobe that lets her dress confidently and focus on enjoying her life. We offer friendly , guiding service wherever she shops : our stores , our website or our catalogs.
Located minutes from Boston in Quincy , Massachusetts , we have over 225 stores and a state-of-the-art contact and distribution center in Tilton , New Hampshire.
Are you looking for an exciting career in fashion and retail ? Then look no further. Don't miss out on this great opportunity to build or start your retail career with a strong and growing fashion brand.
If you have :
-Passion for fashion and the J. Jill brand
-Excellent communication skills
-Proven sales and customer service skills
-Strong style, merchandising and wardrobing skills
We currently have opening for the following position :
Assistant Store Manager
Please forward your resume for Consideration !
Kitchen Magic Inc.
Marketing Demonstrator - Part time
Are you an outgoing and enthusiastic individual looking to become a valuable part of a diverse, yet close-knit team? Do you enjoy traveling and meeting new people? Are you eager to pave your own way within the Marketing field and progress within a company that has endless opportunities for upward mobility? Then Kitchen Magic is the family for you!
Our marketing representatives will promote Kitchen Magic by speaking with homeowners about their kitchen remodeling needs and scheduling free in-home design consultations.
- Travel to various venues to talk with homeowners about kitchen remodeling
- Schedule appointments for their in-home consultations.
- Will train on products and services. No experience necessary.
We're the #1 Kitchen Company Nationwide and the largest in the Northeast, but are committed to our close-knit culture of employees that treat one another like family. That's because we have been a family owned and operated company since our start in 1979, and know that if our employees are happy, our customers will be happy too. And we're not just tooting our own horns--we've won Top Workplaces for the past two years in a row. With a fresh pot of coffee always brewing in the kitchen, our dog-friendly office environment and the owners always willing to lend a hand or an ear, Kitchen Magic truly combines the ever-expanding opportunity of a large company with the care and special attention of a local business.
We are currently seeking outgoing and enthusiastic marketing representatives, promotions assistants and demonstrators to work at varied venues including expos, wholesale club locations, malls, events and fairs. This is not a kitchen sales or design consulting job, you will be highly trained for every aspect of this position.
Competitive hourly pay
Unlimited Bonuses gives you the ability to determine your own salary--the sky is the limit
Travel expense reimbursement- Reliable transportation needed
Extensive training on products and services
Opportunity for upward mobility within the company
Call (302) 266-2560
Date Posted: 11/6/2014
Previous experience is required.
Please apply in store.
We are seeking motivated sales associates to sell fresh olive oil and balsamic vinegar by the bottle from around the world.
Experience with a cash register is a plus.
Associates will go through a training program to learn about our product. Dress uniform is a white, long sleeve, button down shirt with khaki pants. We will provide the apron.
Phone number to contact for employment is 302-824-3012.
See’s Candies, a California company known for its Famous Old Time Candies, and delivering Quality without Compromise, is seeking outgoing enthusiastic Team Members with flexible ability for day, night and weekend shifts, from November 3 – to approx. December 30, 2014.
We are seeking individuals able to provide outstanding customer service, ring sales correctly, merchandise our products per corporate guidelines, receive and rotate stock, and complete inventories and all paperwork per the Operations manual. Must be able to lift 30 lbs. repeatedly, work independently though part of a team
Part Time $9.35 per hour
Contact: Debbie Popma, Area Coordinator – email@example.com
Date Posted: 11/12/2014
South Moon Under is hiring for the Holiday Season!
Stop by the store for details or apply online at http://bit.ly/1tgLh0w
Date Posted: 11/6/2014
Nights & Weekends
Please apply in store
Date Posted: 10/20/2014
Join, Sprint by mobileNOW, a dynamic organization with 100 stores nationwide!
Ideal candidates must be enthusiastic, quick learners, and competitive.
Successful applicants possess exemplary sales and customer service skills.
Full time opportunities.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Meet and/or exceed personal and sales goals
- Learn, communicate, and demonstrate all matters related to products, rate plans and company policy
- Execute 7-step sales process
- Conduct follow up calls to new and existing customers
- Build and maintain relationships to create a positive customer rapport
- Perform accurately the day to day retail operations including inventory shipping and receiving
- Maintain merchandising and cleanliness guidelines daily
- Conduct plan-o-gram changes and follow audit compliance guidelines
Requirements for the position:
- Prior sales and management experience
- HS Diploma required or College Degree preferred
- Full time availability with a flexible schedule
- Complete all training requirements as directed
- Commissioned sales experience in any industry preferred
- Must be 18 years or older
We are proud to offer our employees:
- A competitive base pay, commission and store bonus structure
- Product and Sales training designed to help you be successful
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance
- 401 K
Please visit www.mobilenowinc.com to complete our online application, in order to be considered for one of our many great careers. We look forward to reviewing your qualifications.
Work With The World's Sexiest Brands
Join the sales team, build your career with us and inspire customers by building relationships and delivering a personal experience. Plus, take advantage of a competitive salary, associate discounts, first looks and incentives for performance.
Work with us during the holiday season. Experience what it's like to work at Victoria's Secret and enjoy our amazing discount!
Friends and Family
Works with us on some of the busiest days this holiday season and take advantage of the associate discount.
Visit your local store for details.
Date Posted: 10/2/2014
All applicants can go to our job website and apply online at:
Full Time assistant manager
Part time Stylists
Part time sales support
Part time stock associate (apply under sales support)